Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Flying to Brindisi next week - AvGas stop on Adriatic coast

Portoroz LJPZ is a superbly organised airfield. We did the EuroGA fly-in there in Sep this year.

Then you can get avgas down the Adriatic coast of Croatia e.g. Pula, Losinj, Brac, Dubrovnik. It’s interesting there is avgas on the Adriatic coast of Italy because in the past I never found any – or never found any place which would confirm they will sell it to me if I land there. There was Padova and Trieste, and Lucca (€2.84/litre in Nov 2014) to the west of Padova. Corsica is also variable for avgas and we got well screwed on that front in the EuroGA fly-in in Sep 2014.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I got Avgas without any problems in Fano (near Rimini) twice in the past, and once even on Brindisi Airport.

Brindisi does list 100LL now, curiously. I am 100% sure it didn’t all the years I have been flying down that way, so this is good news. It’s a useful alternative to Corfu which is just down the road.

Administrator

Great, thanks all for the advice !

Gunna call Brindisi make sure they have 100ll, ifso that’s great news. Might check out that grass strip as well.

Pretty un-seasonal weather planned for the next 2 weeks !

FAA A&P/IA
LFPN

http://www.aviozzano-guglielmozamboni.com/ about 10min from San Marino

selfservice AVGAS about 2,20 2 month ago no landing fees also great restaurant at site

landing refueling takeoff less than 15min last time cause i was in a bit of a hurry
nice and friendly seems to be a bit of a Cirrus base

Last Edited by Peter_Paul at 22 Dec 20:44
fly2000

Peter_Paul wrote:

http://www.aviozzano-guglielmozamboni.com/ about 10min from San Marino

I saw that – looks like a good option.

FAA A&P/IA
LFPN

Peter wrote:

Brindisi does list 100LL now,

Where did you read that ?

FAA A&P/IA
LFPN

AIP: (no avgas)

LIBR AIP local copy (original is inaccessible without a convoluted login)

Navbox (avgas)

and Flyer59’s post above

Take your pick

Administrator

No Avgas at Brindisi (and no such thing published either). They used to have it until 2008 or 2009 and then stopped. End of story.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Correct, that was before 2008 when i got Avgas in Brindisi. But Fano should still have it. That was a good airport anyway for a stop.

Sign in to add your message