Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

After 450 hours, last flight in it for me...

turillo1986 wrote:

my guess is Phenom 300…got it?

I reckon you’re off beam there…..there has been a couple of oblique references to Rockwell Collins Proline, I’m sure Phenom 300 is Garmin 3000.

Last Edited by AFKAE at 24 Nov 17:11
Oxford and Bidford

Not a Phenom.

EGTK Oxford

How do you work without your plane ?

PetitCessnaVoyageur wrote:

How do you work without your plane ?

Differently.

EGTK Oxford

This is EuroGA’s very own soap opera.

EGTT, The London FIR

Jason

forget jets.

Buy the house next to mine in the Cotswolds (currently for sale) with best grass strip in the UK thrown in. You can then pick up a PC12 and fly all over Europe from your front door. No more driving to Oxford to get the plane. The PC12 might be slightly slower, but you will save time door to door. We can even put in some PCL for nite ops.

Paul

Upper Harford private strip UK, near EGBJ, United Kingdom

I don’t understand the reason for the wind-up… If I bought a new plane I would not keep it secret. Apart from anything else, Oxford is well supplied with plane spotters… nobody escapes them.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Maybe there is no new plane ? Maybe Jason is getting a fractional ownership-share à la “Net Jets” ?

EBST, Belgium

airways wrote:

Maybe there is no new plane ? Maybe Jason is getting a fractional ownership-share à la “Net Jets” ?

No @airways, I have not retired from flying!

EGTK Oxford

Peter wrote:

I don’t understand the reason for the wind-up… If I bought a new plane I would not keep it secret. Apart from anything else, Oxford is well supplied with plane spotters… nobody escapes them.

It’s not a wind up. I sold my plane and people started speculating. They seem to enjoy it.

I don’t have a new one yet.

EGTK Oxford
Sign in to add your message