Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Fly-in to Spain 27-29 Sept 2024 LEAP

Thanks @Aart, I will join as well.

EYKS (Lithuania), LELG (Spain), Lithuania

We will join as well. The mentioned weekend fits perfect for us. We are fine with both mentioned fields.

EDDS , Germany

Dan wrote:

I already booked the hotel (Ampuria Inn) for those dates

+1

EDLE

Dan wrote:

It ain’t no “edge”, see post #24

Maybe I was just being too polite? A frequent failing of us English alas although I neverthless think that based on the preceding posts, including #24, my conclusion was sound And now that we know that you have booked the hotel, there’s obviously no going back

Steve
LFBA, France

Having in mind that English isn’t a mother tongue for many EuroGA members, it would be great if native speakers avoided writing in cryptic style.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

AeroSteve wrote:

now that we know that you have booked the hotel, there’s obviously no going back

and

Emir wrote:

it would be great if native speakers avoided writing in cryptic style

Good crack up, thanks 🤣👍🏻

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

Emir wrote:

Having in mind that English isn’t a mother tongue for many EuroGA members, it would be great if native speakers avoided writing in cryptic style.

My apologies Emir if you found my post cryptic. It was certainly not intended to be. It was intended only as a light-hearted response to Dan, without any cryptic undertone. Nevertheless, your point is well made and noted.

Steve
LFBA, France

My apologies Emir if you found my post cryptic. It was certainly not intended to be.

I absolutely understand that. What looks to native speakers as usual small talk, to non-natives is just like “what the heck?”

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Count me in for LEAP , although LECN is fine , I think there is more to do at and around LEAP .

JaveaPilot
Lemu, Spain

Good to hear @Juozas @eddsPeter and @vogoncrusdar Looks like we will have an impressive turn-out if all actually show up. If the ‘subsciptions’ continue to climb I may have to call them and suggest they stop parajumping for three days because we’ll need the para landing area for parking Wish me luck for them to say yes.

Private field, Mallorca, Spain
Sign in to add your message