Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Fly-in to Spain 27-29 Sept 2024 LEAP

I am a GO for any place.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Hey Peter, aren’t you the one who reminds us once in a while that you hate senseless or superfluous one-liners?

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

Unless the post contains an informative and complete reply

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I would also be in

Germany

I have to do some coordination first. We have plans to be in Spain in summer and then again maybe mid October.

Germany

Unless the post contains an informative and complete reply

You know that such a sentence from you is superfluous. And not complete btw. You forgot the word ‘anytime’.

I’ve been to LEAP a couple of times and it is indeed a great place. Very easy apart from a very intense parajumpers activity but there is always someone from the base on the radio and co-ordinating (in english!).

It would be good to check the parking fees as they are famous in the local flying community to being rather greedy on their fees. Landing fee for a PA28 for a lunch was over 30€ this summer. Not much, but considering it’s 3 times more than other airports around here its worth checking how much they charge for parking.

LELL, Spain

I’m very interested.

Fly more.
LSGY, Switzerland

Yes, landing is 30€ and parking is 20€ per day. So yes, it is not exactly cheap for an uncontrolled airfield, but in the context of a flight of more than 500NM for most people, it is not significant.

Last Edited by boscomantico at 02 Jan 18:22
Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Like Bosco says, insignificant in the scheme of things, and let’s make sure we help such private fields stay alive.

Here’s what they sent me:

LANDING FEES: 29€ FLIGHT PLAN: 7,70€ LOCAL FLIGHT: 16,00€ PARKING PER NIGHT: 19,95€

That’s for 2023, may be a little more for 2024

Last Edited by aart at 02 Jan 18:31
Sign in to add your message