Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Random flying photos thread

Please state the location

nice Numbers!!!!

But who did install this?? I am sure Peter would not approve this at all (or it would confirm his “view” of some shops) lol

fly2000

Not only burred, but painted on top of the burr too!

It’s beyond me that “engineers” do this kind of thing without looking and thinking “hmm, that’s not right, let me spend 30 seconds replacing the whole lot with a nice new set of 5 cent fasteners” as opposed to “let’s paint straight over the top and hope nobody notices”.

Take a close look at many classic cars with 5 figure “restorations” and you will see the same thing.

Aspen looks great though, sorry to be rude about something as minor as a screw head.

I was about to comment on the same thing. I wouldn’t even allow a screw like that on the drones I repair.

United Kingdom

Nice display Chris! What’s the big black bar with light green outline, on the lower part of the display? It looks like a runway, but from the scale that doesn’t seem to make sense.

Congrats on the upgrade!

Colm

EIWT Weston, Ireland

dublinpilot wrote:

What’s the big black bar with light green outline, on the lower part of the display?

Isn’t it the CDI?

Darley Moor, Gamston (UK)

Ah you’re right! Thanks.

EIWT Weston, Ireland

Nice little 3-day trip through Spain this week.. Sorry for the bugs on the windshield..

Valladolid

Very impressive scenery between Sevilla and Malaga

But luckily 10 mins later we were back in the civilized world along the Spanish south coast..

That world was best avoided so, without landing, flew on to Granada where we found this on the ramp. First time i saw a PC24.

Just after departing Granada witnessing the year-round snow on the Sierra Nevada.

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

FL370 today, enroute to Zurich:

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

That doesn’t look like a TB20

Pick yourself up a little something at Friedrichshafen last week??!!!

EIWT Weston, Ireland

The critical altitude is around 20,000 ft, but it varies a little with density altitude.

Good spot on the screw – I’ll get them to replace it!

The big black bar is the HSI course bar. Normally, I’m normally perfectly on course ;-) but on the air test I had a route from Boscombe to Exeter and back and was receiving vectors from Boscombe in TRA2.

Built-in O2 going in now (115 cu ft bottle).

Spending too long online
EGTF Fairoaks, EGLL Heathrow, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message