Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

New Server (and donations to EuroGA)

Done! And will do again.

Thanks for all the work and service.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

I am amazed at the level of support this time around. Thank you all!

Peter – like many others who prefer to pay direct into the bank, I can give you the bank details and then you can just pay is GBP. For sure there is a loss in the conversion; the Donate button was done in Euros simply because most people are in the Eurozone, and a Paypal button makes it easy to donate. I am not sure if the button can be set up to have a currency selector.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter:
I am about to donate once again; but noticed that the system is still predicated on €uros.
I paid last year in Euros, only to find out later, that you/EuroGA had to convert this into £ sterling.
Is there a (easy) way for you to accept both Euros & Sterling so that those of us who donate in the U.K. can help you get the whole donation?
Best wishes,
Peter

Rochester, UK, United Kingdom

Done. Euro 250 and worth every cent, in fact worth many, many multiples of that.

Thank you Peter!

Upper Harford private strip UK, near EGBJ, United Kingdom

Done!

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

Done. Please make this thread sticky for some time.

Last Edited by Emir at 15 Jan 09:37
LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Yet another year gone.

EuroGA will be 12 years old in 2024! It has been five years since we moved to donation funding and it is working great.

It is time to do a new appeal for donations

An email has just gone out to everyone who has authorised receiving emails in their profile.

There is a Paypal button on every page and there is an IBAN option (PM me) for those who prefer that.

Thank you all

Administrator

Done.

Upper Harford private strip UK, near EGBJ, United Kingdom

Great donations so far. Quite a few of €100. Really appreciated!

Thank you all

Administrator

Done my little bit in Euros, which is what I thought the site needed . . .
Only just reread the thread to realise that it all gets converted to GBP in the end which must involve a Conversion charge. Next time, I’ll pay in Sterling so you get 100%.
Keep up the good work of EuroGA.

Rochester, UK, United Kingdom
78 Posts
Sign in to add your message