Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Ad Hoc fly-ins

Telegram group for ad-hoc fly-ins: https://t.me/+xNhorhP63F8wMDU0

Ibra wrote:

Anyone interested by Quiberon (LFEQ) on Aug21/Aug22 ? Jujupilote suggested it as “La Belle Iloise fly-in”

lionel wrote:

I might join, but rather last-minute decision

I have only a C172 available, and only on the Saturday, so that’s a bit far for a day trip. I won’t come.

ELLX

How was your flyin at Texel? sadly, we did not go to Brittany (LaBaule & Quiberon) this weekend as my wife had few commitments on Sunday, we flew to LesMureaux (LFXU) this afternoon, it looks there is a “fake beach” with barely 30min flying from Toussus (LFPN)

Last Edited by Ibra at 21 Aug 20:28
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Nice Fly-in organised by AOPA Netherland at Texel this week-end. Lots of aircrafts arriving Saturday morning, good organisation for marshalling and visitors/crews registration. Nice time with Enrique and Lionel at the restaurant, also well organised. Nice weather after morning fog and before night store !
Some pictures showing my FPL and flight log: as short as possible ! I couldn’t file my VFR FPL with Autorouter, worked well with SD instead. Diamond Aircraft was sponsoring. There was a small exhibition among which the Shark UL with which Sarah Rutherford is flying her round the world trip. Nice looking aircraft.
IMG_E522626E8080_1_pdf
IMG_2229_pdf
IMG_2236_pdf
IMG_2242_pdf
IMG_2245_pdf

Jean
EBST, Belgium

Is anyone interested in Inverness, Scotland, this weekend?

Maoraigh is up there – at 80 one of our most senior members

I have a spare seat from EGKA. Probably staying for 1 night.

Highland Aviation 01667 460361 – quite cheap at about 30 quid.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

The Inverness trip (Sat/Sun) may not happen depending on whether someone gets back to me.

If not, Scilly Isles on Saturday as a day trip.

Administrator

Hi Peter
We would be interested but would have to decide nearer the time.
Either destination but it would be good to meet up with Maoraigh

I am waiting to hear back from him. If I don’t I will cancel and to EGHE instead on Saturday.

Administrator

Scilly EGHE is ON for 28 Aug.

Day trip only, and regardless of whether anybody else turns up

Administrator

I plan to fly to La Rochelle LFBH on Saturday 25 to attend Open Doors Day at Elixir aircraft.
If wx ok will normally arrive Friday 24.

https://www.eventbrite.fr/e/billets-journee-porte-ouverte-chez-elixir-aircraft-160739232371

Jean
EBST, Belgium

That sounds interesting. I see Hôtel Saint Nicolas is available for around 25 Sep… I suggest posting this in the tg group also.

8hr PN for all foreign flights, including schengen

Is France still just the 2 x vacc certificate?

Administrator
Sign in to add your message