Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Ad Hoc fly-ins

Telegram group for ad-hoc fly-ins: https://t.me/+xNhorhP63F8wMDU0

If the weather is nice, Aosta would be nice for us. It’s VFR only, great for Alps flying.

EDDS , Germany

It would not be done unless the wx was nice; one can’t get in there otherwise.

It’s close to the UK too; only about 3hrs from the south coast.

For me, well before mid-December, because then I will be there (Cervinia) skiing.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I would be tempted by Aosta early December (or tick Annecy for this year if the wind is blowing on the other side )

PS: @eddsPeter were you at Saint-Malo two weeks ago, I think I saw “ton sosie” over there, I did not dare asking

Last Edited by Ibra at 09 Nov 09:37
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

I could come to Aosta until late November (before 27th).

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Since the weather will start to play bigger and bigger role in that area, I guess we’ll not be able to choose weekends. Looking at the forecast this weekend could be ok, then few days of snow and then next Thursday (18th) could be ok, although pretty far to be accurate.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

were you at Saint-Malo two weeks ago, I think I saw “ton sosie” over there, I did not dare asking

@lbra Unfortunately not, next time at Brittany will be at Christmas.

EDDS , Germany

I have put the telegram group link in the thread header.

Currently suggested location, in which there seems to be most interest, is Aosta LIMW. Also Lausanne LSGL. LIMW has customs/immigration but I can’t find the AIP for LSGL at Eurocontrol.

This one will be 25 Nov onwards.

Administrator

A local one (SE UK / N France) planned for Sunday 14th Nov. See the telegram group.

Administrator

Tomorrow (Friday) LFAT.

Administrator

I am soon gonna stop posting on this thread because I doubt anybody is reading it but 22-24 Nov is a meet-up in Aosta (LIMW). Again, see the telegram group.

It’s a chance to get out somewhere nice, rather than sit on one’s bum and being miserable because the winter is coming

Administrator
Sign in to add your message