Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Ad Hoc fly-ins

Telegram group for ad-hoc fly-ins: https://t.me/+xNhorhP63F8wMDU0

Some exceptions eg Caen which is strictly PPR for Brits.

As usual, contact the airport or check the AIP.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I doubt it has to do with Brits but maybe some of it, although I almost lost my temperament one day over there with one of the most grumpiest TWR ATC on the planet…I flew last year UK to LeTouquet to clear customs & lunch, then Cean to drop my pax, then Toussus on my own

They had NOTAM: GA parking space construction work, called OPS they said NO for parking but OK to park drop Mrs in “Jets spot” and pay then go away, TWR ATC asked to divert to Deauville on first contact, he changed his mind after chatting with OPS, he told us this will be “a favour and it’s the last time”

Last Edited by Ibra at 29 Dec 16:23
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Sometimes you wonder if Caen is managed by AENA or so.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Fraport

Administrator

Price was 10€ though, provably cheaper than Fraport & Aena but I felt like I am “getting handled”

Last Edited by Ibra at 29 Dec 22:47
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Anyone up for Le Touquet Friday this week, or weekend?

France is now finally open to Brits but you need to get an LFT test within 24hrs; about £20. Others, see here for the requirements.

Administrator

We are available, especially saturday when the weather is better.
But no plane available.
Anyone has a ride ? @Ibra

LFOU, France

Found a ride

LFOU, France

Great day at LFAT

3 aircraft and a great crowd.

The TAFs looked “unflyable” at both ends but all was fine in the end

Administrator

We propose you a Fly-in Le Touquet (LFAT) in February 2022 like that of Rouen in 2018 and that of Toussus-Le-Noble in 2020.
The event is scheduled for Wednesday 16 (full moon day) or Thursday 17 February 2022.
For logistical questions, we invite you to register

We have opened a group chat dedicated to this event. You can reach us via WhatsApp

We are planning dinner around 7:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. local time (if you could arrive before approximately 6:30 p.m.)

As a reminder, this meeting is entirely private and only the captains are the decision makers of the flights to join this private meeting.
FlySafe.

LFPN, France
Sign in to add your message