Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Longest day fly in 2024 - on German airfields on islands and coast, 22. June 2024 (and DE-only)

@RV14 @SvenHZ If the weather will be nice for a day at the beach, we will be at Juist EDWJ around midday. What about your plannings? We might have lunch together.

EDDS , Germany

Hi, looks like I can be there for dinner at around 18LT. Maybe a bit earlier but not lunch. Need to be back at EHLE by 22LT.

EHLE, Netherlands

@SvenHz wrote:

Hi, looks like I can be there for dinner at around 18LT.

Okay, then let’s plan for diner at the airfield restaurant at 18 LT, that will be fine for us as well.

EDDS , Germany

There is a slim chance I might be there for 18LT as well. Would have to leave by 20, as Lübeck closes 21:30 on Saturdays, and one has to have left the airport premises by that time.

Sort of defeats the idea of flying until late, I know…

For those who have time to spend the night on Juist, there is various accomodation right by the airfield. First and foremost,

https://www.jubi-juist.de/

has rooms.

Plus, there are three more places right by the airfield. Google the names if interested.

Last Edited by boscomantico at 15 Jun 21:06
Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

weather permitting 6PM is fine for me

Poland

Some (most) dutch airfields are running a similar event a day before on the 21.

https://texelairport.nl/event/de-langste-dag-alias-sunset-fly-in-2024/

Last Edited by slider at 16 Jun 20:46
Germany

Yes the Dutch event is nice too, please keep that in a separate thread
My plans have changed for the better and I think we will be there at around 16LT with PH-TDI.

Last Edited by SvenHz at 19 Jun 16:55
EHLE, Netherlands

There is a chance I might be there for dinner as well!

EHLE, Netherlands

I was about to put it in the ad hoc fly ins section, but saw you have already done it @hmng Thank you.

EDDS , Germany

Weather is looking relatively decent tomorrow for Juist EDWJ. Dinner at 6pm local then?

EGLD, Netherlands
Sign in to add your message