Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Garmin Pilot (merged)

I don’t think it actually is a price increase as the Safetaxi and Flightcharts are now included in the Premium.
Also the weather radar looks like is has changed. I had never seen those circles in Pilot. So they might have changed (and improved?) the weather source as well.

Sir_Percy wrote:

I don’t think it actually is a price increase as the Safetaxi and Flightcharts are now included in the Premium.
Also the weather radar looks like is has changed. I had never seen those circles in Pilot. So they might have changed (and improved?) the weather source as well.

Right! Your exploration of the new features of the program is quite more advanced as mine

France

Got it in the end :)

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands

The new features are really great. With the Flightstream 510 it is now really simple to get die just filed Route into the GTN. Great, that the autoroutes engine is now implemented there. Congrats to Tom and Achim, that they where able to make the deal with Garmin.

EDDS , Germany

I want to see the Android version working out there for a while and then I will give GP a go.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

…. and today it isn’t playing as far as route generation is concerned. :(

Fly safely
Various UK. Operate throughout Europe and Middle East, United Kingdom

I’m late to this one… Just installed GP and am having issues with integration with the Autorouter… It seems to be giving me only low level routings for a flight from the UK to France. Not sure why it won’t give me flights in the 20s where the euroga autorouter will give me, even when I select it for my preferred level.
On GP on my ipad it won’t give me what I get out of the autorouter website, e.g.,
EGTF N0265F220 GWC DCT BOGNA L612 BENBO/N0260F250 L612 HAWKE UL612 RESMI/N0265F220 UM728 OBEPA UM133 LERGA UY30 XATEL XATEL1V LFMD

Instead it gives me at FL150:
EGTF GWC N859 DRAKE L151 SITET A34 LGL H20 BENAR A34 KOVAK H20 DOMOD A3 SANCE R31 MTL R161 ABDIL.ABDI1V LFMD

also it won’t seem to allow me to validate a manually created route.
kind of annoying…

EGTF, LFMD

On a mobile device you can now export your aircraft from autorouter into GP. And your flightplan for what it is worth.

Use Safari and bring up autorouter and aircraft and then hit share with GP.

Last Edited by JasonC at 22 May 10:40
EGTK Oxford

This is much better than doing the fpl in GP, since it lets you use the Telegram integration …

EGTF, LFTF

Having both profiles linked would be great

Sign in to add your message