Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

After 450 hours, last flight in it for me...

achimha wrote:

Citation M2 I bet.

This would be my bet, too. Great choice, if it is!

AdamFrisch wrote:

This would be my bet, too. Great choice, if it is!

Nope.

EGTK Oxford

So he skips the M2 and goes directly for the CJ4. That’s good, nothing more high end that could be flown by a single pilot.

CJ4 too big. CJ3 better bet. Phenom 100 doesn’t make any sense – it’s a sideways move. Phenom 300 is a possibility, but also too big and not a Cessna. And rather expensive. HondaJet would have been a contender except for the range and it being too new. JasonC crosses the Atlantic often. CJ3 best bet if M2 is out. Garmin panel speaks for this, too.

Maybe it’s a Piper Cub.

Last Edited by AdamFrisch at 28 Oct 13:31

Unfortunately VP-BAT is no longer for sale by the looks of it. Would have done nicely

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

Isn’t the PC24 the single pilots dream – at least according to specs? But I guess a bit far away, can’t use the proline credit there

Noe wrote:

Isn’t the PC24 the single pilots dream – at least according to specs? But I guess a bit far away, can’t use the proline credit there

You guys are reading too much into the Proline credit. You can also have the balance refunded to you less a fee..AdamFrisch wrote:

CJ3 best bet if M2 is out. Garmin panel speaks for this, too.

CJ3 doesn’t have a Garmin panel it is Proline 21.

Last Edited by JasonC at 28 Oct 14:34
EGTK Oxford

So maybe Jason has finally seen the light and it’s going to be a TBM.

The two turbofans are only there to impress the chicks and Jason is well past that.

achimha wrote:

Jason is well past that.

I resent that! Even if it is true.

EGTK Oxford

We need to think out of the box. How about Jason is stepping into the Hyperloop-project and he’s digging some tunnels across Europe as we speak ? So my guess would be he’s downgrading to a Bobcat or Caterpillar for the moment.

EBST, Belgium
Sign in to add your message