Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Elba LIRJ Fly-In 2023 - last before it closes?

OK so we have, for 15th July

UdoR
Emir
Me
Dan
Greg_mp
Antonio

Is that still the case?

Can people please state if they are going otherwise the whole thing collapses because everybody is waiting to see who else is going, and then something really big happens e.g. the family cat gets pregnant

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

count me out on the 15th… I would have loved to join-in, but will most probably be on the island West of Elba on this very week-end. Summer is, surprise surprise, hi flying season, and the agenda week-ends usually booked by end of April…
Later, like October-November, maybe…

Last Edited by Dan at 27 Jun 18:10
Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

Our aeroplane is unlikely to be out of its annual in time (can take 6 weeks or longer depending on parts availability). Only went in in 8th June so pushing it. Otherwise interested.

Last Edited by Mark_B at 27 Jun 21:00
EGCJ, United Kingdom

A mailshot is going out right now re Spain LECD and Elba LIRJ.

If you do not receive it, check whether you have email permission set in your profile.

Administrator

Dan wrote:

but will most probably be on the island West of Elba on this very week-end

Should we come and visit you there, @Dan?

Germany

More than welcome @Udo… but I’ll be visiting someone myself. And you’re supposed to be taking part in the Elba LIRJ Fly-In 2023

You guys hopefully enjoy that Elba fly-in!

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

Marginally off topic, won’t be joining the meet-up as we have already planned to be in Elba July 5th/6th. If anyone else is around then feel free to drop me a message.

EGBP, United Kingdom

Negative, plane not available :(.

LFMD, France

We now have 4-6 aircraft going.

Administrator

Unfortunately, it is the weekend of the Fiesta di Redentore in Venice – planned and booked since last year.
Nonetheless, enjoy the weekend.

(If they can sit you all, ristorante Bologna was much better than the rating indicated. While Cacciucco was fairly tense, all catered towards fast, not nice, dinner.)

EDM_, Germany
Sign in to add your message