EuroGA ZOOM video lounge

Presentation on Foreflight next Tuesday

Affirm đź‘Ť

Planning so far for

- basic setup
- settings that make sense
- need to knows to avoid confusion
- workflow (preflight vs inflight) vfr & ifr

Looking forward to a nice chat with you all!

Last Edited by Snoopy at 05 Mar 08:06
always learning
LO__, Austria

Darn … I missed it despite putting a reminder on my phone (forgot to add email alert).

I have been now using FF for some time and would have benefitted from Snoopy’s insights as a power/practical users’ perspective.

EDMB, Germany

Great presentation and discussion, thanks @Snoopy. I connected a bit later (around 10 p.m.) and it lasted until midnight.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Emir wrote:

I connected a bit later (around 10 p.m.) and it lasted until midnight.

Really! I remembered around that time but I thought the meeting must be over by them. :(

EDMB, Germany

Arun wrote:

I have been now using FF for some time and would have benefitted from Snoopy’s insights as a power/practical users’ perspective.

Yes, my life is pretty one dimensional nowadays. I basically use my devices for ForeFlight, EuroGA, Planecheck and EASA, that’s it ;)

always learning
LO__, Austria

Thanks Snoopy for a great presentation

EIWT Weston, Ireland

Another good presentation and discussion with Snoopy regarding Foreflight.
Including the good bits and objectively the not as good bits. A balanced approach. Thanks for taking the time.

United Kingdom

Do these lounge meetings still go ahead every Tuesday evening?

EIWT Weston, Ireland

Yes; 2000 UTC.

Maybe 2000 UTC is too late now in the “summer” but a suggestion in the telegram group to maybe move it met with … no response

It is what people make of it. I think most people are expecting a presentation of some sort, which we have done sometimes. Or a quiz; those have been very popular.

Specific topics are good. We could do the May fly-in, for example.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Now that “winter is coming” is there any interest in the Zoom meetups?

The attendance started good during the lockdowns and after that was quite variable. Sometimes we got 0, sometimes 10. The quiz nights were very popular with anything up to 50 but somebody had to do work and prepare the quiz Also while I am not needed to run it, I could not always be sitting there on the Tuesday evenings, and if I was not there, most people would log on and finding nobody they would immediately leave.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message