Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

EuroGA ZOOM video lounge

Let me remind anyone interested that this is a free zoom account and anybody can turn up anytime. I am not needed to start it and indeed I am not likely to be around every Tuesday evening (1900 UTC).

Zero input so far on the above topics, so if anybody wants to run with something, feel free to do so

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

It’s been suggested to move this from 1900UTC to 2000UTC when the clocks change for the winter. Any views?

Administrator

This great presentation is coming next week:

Note the time: 2000 UTC.

Administrator

Cool, I should be in the middle of a ferry flight from the Middle East to the UK but since it’s in the evening, I’ll be there!

In theory there’s no difference betwe...
ME-03, Italy

Is the presentation going to be recorded? Unfortunately, I think I’m otherwise engaged at that time.

Andreas IOM

Negative; if we recorded them, almost nobody would come

It was the same when we said that people should have webcams ON – because it is not nice for the presenter to talk to 50% dark squares. Again, most people dropped out and never came back.

Administrator

Peter, an idea.. Record it anyhow and keep it up your sleeve to allow certain people of your choice to view it! Like those who do special things for the forumites, like organizing a fly-in.

OK, I admit that my proposal has something to do with the fact that I can’t make it on tuesday

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

2000 UTC on Tuesdays. Note the time change.

Administrator

We’ve had a few issues with some recent changes at Zoom.

Basically it was necessary for me to be there Tuesday 2000Z to let people out of the waiting room. Previously this wasn’t necessary.

It has now been fixed, hopefully, using the roundabout method of scheduling a meeting at no fixed time or date

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8966557621?pwd=N1NOcHRMM0FYQlBraU9keTEwby9KZz09

Meeting ID: 896 655 7621
Passcode: ( the altimeter setting for flight level )

Administrator

Presentation on Foreflight next Tuesday

Administrator
Sign in to add your message