Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Corona / Covid-19 Virus - General Discussion (politics go to the Off Topic / Politics thread)

Here in the UK it would be easy for the govt to create a BIG incentive for the anti vaccers to get vacced: exempt vacced people from the expensive tests (which are sold mostly by “criminals”).

Then a family of four could take a holiday without getting ripped off the best part of 1k on their way back home.

People would soon get the message

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

At least Peter’s solution wouldn’t be based on faulty science, petty politics and manipulating vaccinated people into submitting to tyranny (e.g. vaccine passports) via their irrational fears.

However in my case, for me and my very own unvaccinated family member I think the cost reduction would be about $120 USD total in comparison to $2900 in airline tickets. She has to get tested both ways now, me only for the homeward bound return leg.

She does still have strong natural long term antibodies by the way, six months after a single day with an elevated temperature. That was tested again last weekend ($38), because we were curious. Nobody seems to care about that very much, some seem to wish it wouldn’t complicate their simple dictate

Last Edited by Silvaire at 13 Aug 21:52

Peter wrote:

exempt vacced people from the expensive tests

You have to pay for tests, even when going back home?

Reminds me of another news article about health care systems. According to this, the US health care system is abysmal compared with others. Norway, Netherland and Australia on top, the US far below.

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

alioth wrote:

This is absolutely not true. All the currently approved vaccines protect against the delta variant.

Is it absolutely not true, because you believe that to be true? Do you have something to back up your claim?

Here read carefully what the researcher was quoted as saying.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/covid-19-survivors-have-broad-longer-term-immunity_3928732.html

Here from Dr Malones website:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/aug/5/biden-teams-misguided-and-deadly-covid-19-vaccine-/

https://www.rwmalonemd.com

Here is another, just one of many numerous reversals that were given as absolutes earlier which the US CDC now walks back or rather does a 180 deg. reversal.

https://trendingpolitics.com/cdc-director-changes-her-story-now-admits-covid-vaccines-dont-prevent-virus-transmission-knab/

I can dig up more but to be honest I dont have the time to re research all the other corroborating information. I think the credentials of Dr Malone who developed mRNA technology should suffice.

Regarding your currently approved vaccines statement. None of the current vaccines are approved as vaccines. They are considered experimental drugs and actually dont meet the defineition of a vaccine. As of yet. What I think you are implying is that the current drugs are approved for use under the emergency authorization program granted because there was no alternative effective treatment. So under Pesident Trumps right to Try principle it was granted. You do understand that as far back as Feb mounting evidence indicated that HCQS had antiviral properties. Later it was discovered that Ivermectin also had antiviral properties. If either of these two drugs were authorized none of the “vaccines” would have been authorized under the Emergency Use Regulation. A little politics for you involving money. Both HCQS and Ivermectin costs about $50-60 for a course of treatment.

By the way why dont you CK out Israeli hospitals and see how many people are in the Hospitals of Israel and how many had been vaccinated. All with the Delta Variant.

If this info doesn’t make you think. By the way what would happen to your medical if pilots start developing blood clots post vaccination months and years later?

https://www.visiontimes.com/2021/08/08/israel-hospital-vaccinated.html

KHTO, LHTL

The French health system is better and cheaper than the US one ?
Let me laugh

But it is not funny. Ask the thousands of families who lost someone in the first covid wave, and try to tell them about our “best in the world” hospital system.
We did the calculation earlier about how much we pay in health insurance, all in.

LFOU, France

kwlf wrote:

If you feel that you were mislead, then perhaps you should try exploring different media sources.

My media sources are from scientists and epidemiologists that dont censor their voices. Although YT is starting to do a great job at that. Believe it or not even Wikipedia is getting into the act.

Look at my response to Olaith. If I knew I would have such trouble getting the truth out I would have made files up so I could more easily access the corroborating information.

Look you know how vaccines are produced. Lets take influenza as an example because it is similar in some ways.. If they get it right its a winner for the vulnerable. If not its a dud. Why do you need a different Flu shot every year? Because it mutates and the vaccine needs to be close enough to the variant for it to be effective. The Delta is a variant of the original COVID 19. If its not too different or if the vaccine was not too specific as to the characteristics of the virus then it works on the variants. We might find out that Moderna is more effective against Delta than Pfizer. We are getting that info now. Or it could be that neither are effective. It could also be that Delta is not as virulent as the original. I had heard that put forth, but more transmissible. Another thing that has been put forth is that natural immunity after infection is more broad spectrum. Giving greater protection against variants. Meaning less severe and less deaths. Those studies are still out being done. What we do know is that the survival rate for under 60 is 99.9% The older the age group it drops to 99.5% That means it was the sole reason for death. As people get into their 80s if they live that long it is rare to find someone without at least 1/2 dozen different (medication) pills . At least thats the case in the US. Time will tell. In the mean time with those survival rates lets all keep our heads.

KHTO, LHTL

Jujupilote wrote:

But it is not funny. Ask the thousands of families who lost someone in the first covid wave,

If they would not have blindly followed the corrupt American FDA and CDC and instead used medicines available and not be hounded with the threat of losing their hospital privileges or licenses they could have saved 60% of the hospitalizations by using a combination of Budesonide, Z pack, HCQS and or Ivermectin, Zn, and Vit D. All of this was known April of 2020; May at the latest.

KHTO, LHTL

LeSving wrote:

Reminds me of another news article about health care systems. According to this, the US health care system is abysmal compared with others. Norway, Netherland and Australia on top, the US far below.

The US heath care system is the best in the world IF you can afford it.

KHTO, LHTL

Whoever said the Brits have a very dry sense of humor? This guy is relevant and funny. Its also on topic.

Just trying to break the ice.

KHTO, LHTL

I don’t know, but I have seen a few PCR tests coming back saying that insufficient biological matter was detected on the swab. I forget the exact wording, but clearly some checks are being done.

Not on the lateral flow test. Just the required 4 drops of the reagent alone delivers a negative result

This must be known to millions, and there must be pretty strict controls on the media to not reveal this.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message