Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Corona / Covid-19 virus - airport and flying restrictions, and licensing / medical issues

LOL

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

Does LOL mean not required? I’m actually interested in the specifics for the purpose of planning travel, potentially. Thanks

Last Edited by Silvaire at 12 Feb 17:33

Silvaire wrote:

Are vaccination passports still required to enter public places in Norway?

That has never been a ting at all. Cannot be done due to law. We have vaccination passports (online on the phone), but it has only been used for travelling when crossing the border coming back home.

It could, but it didn’t It was an LOL for the previous post, the sign. You posted 2 ms before me I guess.

Last Edited by LeSving at 12 Feb 17:33
The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

Thanks again. I read some confusing reports on the issue. Maybe I’ll travel to Norway this summer versus the Alps

Switzerland has stopped practically all measures as of today. No more certificates, no more masks other than in public transport and health care facilities, no restrictions on meetings or anything.

Swiss and Helvetic have announced that due to the nature of their business, they will keep masks obligatory on their flights (which of course is also public transport) and have stressed that passengers have to take into account regulation in the destination countries. Therefore certificates are still required for travel.

I will not discuss my personal opinion on this as the Covid thread has been closed.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

Italy is still the same (24hr LFT or 48hr PCR). FFP2 masks in all enclosed spaces, but no longer in the streets (which was completely stupid).

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Looks like Austria are doing a massive U turn on vaccine mandates and border control and opening up on 5th March?

United Kingdom

Italy is still the same (24hr LFT or 48hr PCR). FFP2 masks in all enclosed spaces, but no longer in the streets (which was completely stupid).

Is this for UK (outside of EU) travelers? Because for intra-EU no test is required.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

In Dec 2021 and Jan 2022 they had the same requirements for everyone. Maybe they have changed to do the “usual thing”?

From the EU PLF site there is this and indeed the UK is now on a different list to the rest. However, this seems quite new:

The Minister of Health, Roberto Speranza , signed a new ordinance, effective 1 February 2022 , on measures for arrivals to Italy from abroad. For travelers from countries of the European Union, all that will be needed is the “Green Pass” without the need for a swab. Consult the section List C

Administrator

More good news

Administrator
Sign in to add your message