Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Corona / Covid-19 virus - airport and flying restrictions, and licensing / medical issues

All the check app does is to say it is valid or not. If they want more information they have to read the content of the text on the certificate.

I think that is for the vacc certificate. The app (e.g. I have the Italian VerificaC19 one on my phone) tells you if it is valid. The test certificate QR code doesn’t scan to anything. I’ve just tested it with the app. So border guards etc can’t do anything with the test certificate other than pretend they can read English.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

The test certificate QR code doesn’t scan to anything. I’ve just tested it with the app. So border guards etc can’t do anything with the test certificate other than pretend they can read English.

I don’t know what test certificates you have. The Swiss ones I saw a couple of weeks ago, when my wife had to get tested for a flight assignment, was readable by the check app without any problems. We did not bother to import it into the Certificate App but the paper test went through ok.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

Day 2 lateral flow tests will not be required for vaccinated individuals arriving in the UK after 11/02/22

So, no more tests to visit the UK or return to the UK!

Possibly still have to do the PLF, but that’s a few mins.

Administrator

Reported elsewhere that all restrictions end (inc forms) for visits to the Channel Islands as of 17th Feb if I understand correctly..

That’s wonderful news! Especially Alderney which was practically inaccessible unless you stayed overnight (tough because the limited accommodation was solidly booked by tourism from Guernsey) because the “covid welcome team” didn’t turn up much before mid-day…

Administrator

Yesterday, Sweden dropped all Covid 19-related restrictions, including travel restrictions from EU/EES/Switzerland. People from several other countries including the UK can enter if they are fully vaccinated. So come and visit!

A few recommendations remain, but those are things that would be sensible anyway like not going to work if you’re ill.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

The Isle of Man isn’t dropping all COVID-related travel restrictions until March 31st, and even after March 31st will require a health declaration (which will be a simple web form).

The Chief Minister’s latest statement is here: https://covid19.gov.im/news-releases-statements/chief-ministers-statement-on-covid-19-03-february-2022/

Andreas IOM

Covid has been “disbanded” in Norway as well as of this morning, 10:00 No more tests, no more masks or “1 meter”. No more travelling restrictions (from foreign countries).

Last Edited by LeSving at 12 Feb 16:34
The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

Yes, welcome to Scandinavia again
everyone!

Are vaccination passports now required to enter public places in Norway? I am unable to determine this based on online reports. Thanks

Last Edited by Silvaire at 12 Feb 17:29
Sign in to add your message