Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Random flying photos thread

Please state the location
EDLE

More pics in the wintery sunshine…

Rapid icing (as expected) in -5C … 5-8mm within 1 minute!

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

A few more of weird clouds

And getting visual on the 20 RNAV approach into Shoreham

Quite a funny pic in which the instruments came out well, due to accidentally having the phone camera flash on

Administrator

EDXE Rheine Eschendorf on a misty day.

mh
Aufwind GmbH
EKPB, Germany

When driving to the airport yesterday, hundreds of plane spotters with large cameras were lining the fences and access roads, much more than on a normal day. When waiting at the holding point we saw the reason why: Lufthansa were performing airport trials with their latest fleet addition (which was developed using a little bit of software that I wrote a decade ago). I could take a couple of pictures myself of what I think must be the first A350 takeoff from Stuttgart – from a very privileged spot, unfortunaltely with the sun on the wrong side and a fixed wide angle lens on my camera:

The spotters will have gotten much better pictures, we heard him on the radio for some time while he was doing some more approaches before finally returning to his regular base Munich.

Last Edited by what_next at 30 Dec 14:30
EDDS - Stuttgart

Here are the images of a short trip to Samedan LSZS yesterday – each way 2:06 hrs of flight time from EDLN…..

Safe landings !
EDLN, Germany

Some real postcard quality pics there, with amazingly clear air.

Administrator

We did some formation flying today.

mh
Aufwind GmbH
EKPB, Germany

Hi all and happy new year to EuroGA.
I had a bit of spare time during Christmas break, visiting family in the South-West of France. So I rented a TB20 based at Pau LFBP and went for a local flight.

Biarritz and its airport (LFBZ) after a touch-and-go:

The bay of St Jean de Luz:

San Sebastian airport LESO:

I really like the G500 TB cockpit layout. Very clean:

LFNR
Sign in to add your message