Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Random flying photos thread

Please state the location

Peter wrote:

Jungfrau Mönch and Eiger

Yeah well, those are 25 minutes away at sedate settings. But of course, a local LSZF – EGKA – LSZF would also take me like 7 hours

Pic of day… went for a shorty to empty my right wing tank for recalibration, and since I guess you guys had enough of those same old mountains, here’s the half frozen Mauesee with it’s Mauenseeschloss (castle) which was probably set up around 1150 Anno Domini.

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

Egelsbach and Frankfurt city.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Kastelorizo LGKJ, 2018, just retouched to remove a bit of wing in a corner. I am getting various pics laminated to put on walls

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Today we flew the TBM over to Shoreham for a brief visit. While paying the landing fees I happened to see a certain TB20 sitting outside with a gentleman working on his panel in the cockpit. It was a pleasure to finally meet you, Peter! Thanks for the ride, the food and service in that town restaurant was very good.

Across the coastline near Ramsgate.

Quite some traffic around London.

While this sunset was beautiful, moonrise in front of us was even more fascinating. But there´s no way to capture this with an iPhone camera.

EDFE, EDFZ, KMYF, Germany

Very nice!

always learning
LO__, Austria

Lake Bled with the church on the island and castle on the shore with foggy Ljubljana in distance…

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Beautiful day for Alps flying today
Went to the pizza joint South, then flew another “Grand Tour” whilst sucking (or rather being fed with) O2… pics of the day:

The highest (France) from FL175 looking towards a bunch of pointy ones

On the way back the Chasseral rocket ready on its launchpad

Dan
LSZF, Switzerland

Nice photos, Dan! Please try to get the wing in the next ones.

Fly more.
LSGY, Switzerland

no chance Mickey, my wings are well too short and the only way to get a shot of them in whilst sitting on the ground

Dan
LSZF, Switzerland

Not a Cirrus fly-in. Just a normal day at EHGG.

Last Edited by boscomantico at 11 Mar 09:27
Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany
Sign in to add your message