Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Random flying photos thread

Please state the location

some local bimbling with my son..

EETU, Estonia

I took these today with a clear purpose in mind. I mean, isn’t this as hard as IMC as it gets and such a great justification for an upgrade to a IFR/Turbo Bristell? One of my favorite fields, right in the middle of that muck! After I write this I’ll serve my wife with a really nice red and once that has sunk in a bit I’ll casually mention my cunning upgrade plan. Wish me luck..!

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

EuroGA members Dan, Mickey and one of their fellow RV-owners Tony are touring Spain and were kind enough to look me up this afternoon. It became a little tight in time for them to land at my field, so we just had a nice airborne meet-up. Here’s Dan sneaking up on me.

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

Yep, was nice meeting you Aart, thanks, you did a good job as a tour guide! You sure have a lovely machine

And please send me the bill for that touch & go

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

seen some interesting stuff whilst canyon flying today…

Dan
LSZF, Switzerland

and of course no one is going to see this kind of stuff whilst in clouds in the FLs

Dan
LSZF, Switzerland

That’s unbelievable…

I take it you flew straight ahead through that canyon at the end?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

well, have to admit I chickened out at the last second… slightly

Dan
LSZF, Switzerland

Lovely, that is some crazy weather in January and rocks smells like Mediterranean with no soul around !

well, have to admit I chickened out at the last second

When I have done mountain basics, I was asked to stay to one side and leave enough space for 180 turn, I have to admit we have not gone as far as: say in the middle and keep enough wingspan

Last Edited by Ibra at 26 Jan 22:01
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Today we were met in flight by a certain Gazelle:

Seeing (and hearing) this pull up alongside was quite the experience.

United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message