Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Random flying photos thread

Please state the location

Went for some flying today, passing the city of Gent.

EBGB

Nice flight into Italy and France today… and an unusual picture of the highest at 11 O’clock, tops 4’808m depending on the source

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

4810 if it’s snowing…. Great photo.

Pig
If only I’d known that….
EGSH. Norwich. , United Kingdom

Gorgeous light in those pictures! Our family Christmas landing at Murcia was a bit more gloomy, although the rest of the flight was in mostly gorgeous sunshine as soon as we were on top the upper cloud layer in this pic

Last Edited by Antonio at 25 Dec 13:08
Antonio
LESB, Spain

Gorgeous light in those pictures! 

Not beats the smile you get and happiness you feel when you see that pilot Xmas tree decorating some Cat1 ILS runway in cold winter

Hope you & family have a merry Xmas!

Last Edited by Ibra at 25 Dec 14:03
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Thx! You all have a Merry Christmas too!

Yup such a Christmas tree sure puts a smile in the pilots face but it also makes the wife nervous!

Antonio
LESB, Spain

Returning to EHRD from EDLW for a visit to the Christmas market

Just canceled IFR to do the beautiful Romeo arrival into EHRD

EHRD, Netherlands

Just the right marginal ceilings today (and very warm temps!!) for some IFR practice, so I went out on my last flight for this year, doing a couple of RNP approaches at Hahn EDFH, in the C33.

FL60 got me just about on top… almost.

Runway 21 at EDFH.

Back to Mainz, and one more short „200-knots moment“ in 2021.

In the end, the sun even came out briefly.

Last Edited by boscomantico at 30 Dec 15:48
Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

@boscomantico love that panel, especially the ASI with its dual scales. I might put one in my RV when it eventually gets built.

EGLM & EGTN

It’s incredible to be airborn during the very cold winter days. While doing the pre flight checks, the thermometer showed -12C.. the temps are now back to normal, giving the common low vis and low ceilings type of weather here in southern Sweden. The only positive is the lowered energy bill 😃

Happy New Year everyone!

Last Edited by martin-esmi at 31 Dec 10:14
Sign in to add your message