Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

AIR BP fuel card

Yeager wrote:

That sounds like the sequence is in place for a successful issuing of your card!! Good drills!

And two more emails in two days confirming that process is ongoing.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Good stuff @Emir, don’t loose faith

If it wasn’t for your Jet A-1 thirst I could have lent you my BP card in the meantime… not sure when I used it last time, 1 or 2 years ago?

Last Edited by Dan at 31 Jan 20:50
Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

If it wasn’t for your Jet A-1 thirst I could have lent you my BP card in the meantime…

the idea is to avoid additional fleecing where BP card can be used.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

I just got a message from airby to verify my account for their new “myairbp” portal. Looks legitimate but then verifying any account sounds a lot like a scam. Did anybody else get this message and knows more?

www.ing-golze.de
EDAZ

Just got the same.
However the new portal suggests I don’t have a valid card anymore.
I have used the portal to request a new card. Let’s see what happens.

United Kingdom

Sebastian_G wrote:

just got a message from airby to verify my account for their new “myairbp” portal. Looks legitimate but then verifying any account sounds a lot like a scam. Did anybody else get this message and knows more?

From my memory this sounds correct. There was an verification process, but it all seemed legit when I was having my account setup. Perhaps ask @Emir he had his done more recently. Though my setup was also only about 8 months ago. Good luck with it.

Socata Rally MS.893E
Portugal

There have been a number of scams around this in recent years.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Yeager wrote:

Perhaps ask @Emir he had his done more recently.

I’m still in the process got 3 emails confirming that they are processing me.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

I got the card a few days ago. Ms Szilvia arranged it. I also have access to myairbp now. There were some problems with logging in initially, but were quickly resolved by emailing airbp support.

I will be clicking some fuel releases next week. I prefer printing releases over using the card. Some years ago, when flying the TBM, I used Rocket Route to generate fuel releases and automated handling requests. Worked great, but now the AirBP integration seems unavailable.

Last Edited by loco at 04 Feb 10:28
LPFR, Poland

It was a quite some months that BP directed me to create login details on airbp.com/myinvoice. I don’t remember facing any difficulties then.

Just checked and the site still accepts the credentials and I haven’t been asked to go to any other website.

EDMB, Germany
Sign in to add your message