Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

AIR BP fuel card

I asked BP about Rocket Route and they said the price is not accurate. The paper sign off after fueling does not show the price, just the quantity. And even if it did, it’s not very helpful if you are trying to decide where to fuel in advance based on price.

Try this – tell me (without going there!) how much it would cost to buy Avgas on a BP card at Ioannina LGIO tomorrow. My alleged account manager at BP simply could not manage this and eventually stopped responding to emails. It’s really very poor.

United Kingdom

Uptimist wrote:

I’ve been trying for months to get them to tell me how I can see the price to be paid at an airfield before I fill up. They can’t.

In my experience, they give a quote/estimate, and then don’t necessarily respect it.

ELLX

I think we discussed here that Air BP Sterling Card isn’t specific to a plane. However, my card has the registration number of the previous plane and it would be nice to have that update to avoid that specific surprise.

EDMB, Germany

I sent an email to them and the new card showed up about a week later by Fedex, at no charge.

LFMD, France

Air BP has a new website that is really scant on users‘ own details. So I can’t be sure if they have my new address. I have sent them an email. It has been days and I haven’t had any response. If that continues I would resend on all the emails listed in the thread :)

EDMB, Germany

Does anybody have a current useful email contact for AirBP for the application of a Avgas fuel card?

I´ve done the online application weeks ago and have heard zero back from them.
Cheers.

Socata Rally MS.893E
Portugal

From 2021:

The dialing code for that number is presumably +44…

Also

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Cheers Peter, I´ll give that a shot!

Socata Rally MS.893E
Portugal

Struggling to get Air BP to take my money. I fueled up in Spain during out fly-in, and got the invoice on the web, but there is no IBAN or other information about how to pay the bill. I get daily reminders that the bill has not been paid, and I’ve filled in 3 “disputes” and sent several emails saying “please send me the IBAN!”

I have an IBAN from a previous use of the card, but it’s different country listed on the invoice, and I don’t want to pay a bill into a UK account and then have to hassle with them to credit it to a ES bill. I assumed (wrongly) that they might be more motivated to tell me the right way to pay my bill if they don’t already have my money.

Anyone know a human that might be able to help?

Fly more.
LSGY, Switzerland

go to myinvoice, log in, search for your bills which are available as PDFs.
I haven’t used my card for ages, but used the data below (though the bank is on the island, the IBAN is CH):

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland
Sign in to add your message