Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

AIR BP fuel card

Yes, but my invoice from ES looks very different, and does not have an IBAN. Here is what I have:

Fly more.
LSGY, Switzerland

looks like you have a direct debit, which doesn’t seem to work…

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

Dan wrote:

looks like you have a direct debit, which doesn’t seem to work…

Exactly. I went through this all the other times I used the card, but they gave me the IBAN in a day or so. It’s been weeks this time, for some reason.

Fly more.
LSGY, Switzerland

Just to close this out – I finally got the correct IBAN from AirBP, paid, and now my balance shows 0 on the website. Took a while, but got it done.

Fly more.
LSGY, Switzerland

I submitted the application for BP card once more and again no reply. Is it a dead process, lazy people, uninteresting low volume, something else? Does anybody have a contact which will reply?

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

The efficient woman, Suzanne Rayner, who used to run it left in 2021. Now it is just lazy useless people. I asked a large-user colleague and he has no contact either; just random people. I believe they are in E Europe which is cheap allright… I have

Zalan Kalmar
Rebeka Boros

Credit Control Analyst – air bp
General Aviation and North America
BP European Business Service Centre
Kossuth Lajos sgt. 72/D, H-6724 Szeged, Hungary

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I’ll send them email and report whether there was some response or not.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

It might be low volume reflecting in inferior customer service.

For both BP and Total, the communication worked better once you get hold of someone event through the generic customer service email address. So, here is one for BP:

Szilvia Seyedin
Customer service representative
Air bp customer facing Team – General Aviation

EDMB, Germany

Szilvia Seyedin

I don’t know what’s her email address… is it something like “name dot surname at bp dot com” or is there a generic customer service address?

Last Edited by Emir at 19 Jan 09:59
LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Of course, you will find the name on LinkedIn in 5 seconds

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message