Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Cirrus Jet (combined thread)

Not that I’m able to buy one but … My recent 4 hours flights would be just 2.5 hours in a more comfortable cabin. So I can see this jet become an attractive upgrade for SR22T pilots.

Would be interesting to calculate the operating cost difference for two example flights in Europe. I mean mostly fuel, route charges and airport fees.

Frequent travels around Europe

Good new SF50 video

I really like that windshield !

EBST, Belgium

I must say i like the panel much more than i thought i would

I feel I could fall in love as long as no one mentions the operating cost That I think would bring me back to reality real quick.

LFPT, LFPN

I still don’t like that instrument panel geometry.

Dislikes: those ugly ventral fins.

Still: does anybody still wonder if people will tbuy this thing?

Last Edited by boscomantico at 14 Dec 18:34
Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Yes, same here … i think i have to find a mission. Maybe i should move further away from my company … :-)

Really, Bosco? I like the ventral fins, makes it look a bit more like a small Spaceship ;-)

I like the CAS message at 4:39: “CABIN ALTITUDE HIGH … OXYGEN OFF … CABIN PRESSURE CTRL FAIL … BLEED OFF … CAPS MISCOMPARE”

Interesting that they put an AoA display on the PFD (below the airspeed tape)

Last Edited by Rwy20 at 14 Dec 18:40

I realise this is a promo (the pilot being a doppelgänger to a well known character on another forum), but presumably there is a stick shaker/push test after start up? The wing doesn’t appear to have the SR20/22 notch, interesting if there is some more info on the wing design, it did have stall strips which seemed unusual for a jet? Also how the brakes will stand up to long taxi runs at ground idle might be interesting.

Incredible view from the cockpit.

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message