Banner
Welcome to our forums

Why are some ads online forever?

Snoopy wrote:

Your asking price was too low ;)

Vref suggests not :) good that you have genuine interest at asking price

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

NorFlyer wrote:

I put a Commander 112 we are selling on Planecheck late yesterday. We have had alot of interest, and deal is pending already. I don’t know if this is because the price was right, or if the market in the ~100k price range is especially good now.

Your asking price was too low ;)

always learning
LO__, Austria

Phew, I saw a few Commander 122 on Planecheck but they lloked like they were there forever :)

LOWI,LIPB, Italy

I put a Commander 112 we are selling on Planecheck late yesterday. We have had alot of interest, and deal is pending already. I don’t know if this is because the price was right, or if the market in the ~100k price range is especially good now.

Norway, where a gallon of avgas is ch...
ENEG

Looks like a very heated time on the used GA aircraft market anyway.

It is calming down. The majority of US listings over the last months have either being withdrawn and not sold, or starting to click down the asking price at around $5k every couple of weeks until they find a buyer…or not. The tight insurance market is working quite hard at putting the dampeners on the GA second hand market, especially for complex types.

Sounds like the F33A accident might have been due to poor systems understanding? Taking off with fuel pump on high in this type is likely to result in a rich cut engine failure.

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

At least they put an ‘out of stock’ message on the site

Well, I am keeping an eye on planecheck on what might come up. Looks like a very heated time on the used GA aircraft market anyway. Too bad that in LIPB there seem to be basically no aircraft for rental besides the few ones of the Aeroclub which do not look too intriguing to me currently…

LOWI,LIPB, Italy

Well, I would guess this ad is a little outdated.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Thank you Mooney_Driver for your thoughtful insights.
Well, the otger airframe I am looking at right now is a decent looking PA32-260. Yes, waaay slower but also way less expensive, at least on first looks :)
I will for now dig up more information about the Bonanza and then see if something pops up. Does anybody of you know a good shop for maintenance (and maybe doing a prebuy inspection) in Italy /Austria?

Thanks once again
Lukas

LOWI,LIPB, Italy

In Bolzano you can really do with a 300 hp airplane. Well, anywhere really.

There is two points about it. Yes, you can buy a cheaper plane first, but in order to upgrade, you need to sell it first again and all this is hassle you don’t need.

Basically I’d say given all the information you have, the Beech is a really nice airplane for more than just a couple of years. It can literally do most stuff that other planes can’t. It has a decent payload, pretty good cabin and is reasonably fast. Yes, they are not cheap to maintain but they are also simply great planes.

In comparison to a Mooney 201, well, the 201 is certainly more economic, I’d also say the cabin is not really much tighter (maybe in headroom but not witdh) and you can do 160 kts at about 8 to 10 GPH. If however you are looking at a A36, it simply is something much more substantial. In terms of Mooneys I’d compare it with a long body such as the Ovation, which however is a 2-3 seater in reality.

So I see really not much wrong with this plane for you, in terms of can’t go wrong if it is in good shape. You can take up to 6 people, a very decent payload and a decent range. And all that for a quite competitive price where as Beech 36’s are concerned.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland
22 Posts
Sign in to add your message