Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Is it possible to track questions

Look in Posting Tips (link also in my post above) and search in your browser for “search”

You will soon find this.

Yes; EuroGA has excellent SEO and the discussions here rank very high on google. That’s important if one is trying to create a resource for GA.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

You can try a Google search, which does bring up the discussions here. I’ve noticed that on occasion when searching for something about aviation and – voila! – one of the threads here popped up in the search results. I have no idea how well the internal search engine here works, almost never use it. @Peter will of course know.

This may also be useful. It gives you a unique URL to a post, which works regardless of what page size etc somebody else has configured in their client profile.

The text processor we use here does have some support for cross references but I have no idea whether this works on this site. Mor info here but I have never dug into this.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

There’s flag “Bookmark this post” on the right hand side above the avatar but introducing cross references would be pretty complicated I guess.

Last Edited by Emir at 31 Dec 13:20
LDZA LDVA, Croatia

This forum is so helpful and knowledgeable, but I find that sometimes specific questions get lost in the flow of the debate and reamin unanswered. Is it possible to introduce a flag on a post which includes a question which can be cross refered to the answer?

5 Posts
Sign in to add your message