Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Dresden EDDC 12/13 August 2017

@Dimme I just found out, that I’m not allowed to write in the Telegram group. So I was not able to answer your messages.

EDDS , Germany

These telegram groups need to be created the right way otherwise e.g. newcomers can’t see previous posts. You have to create a “supergroup”. It has to be done from the web interface, not from the app. I will do it later this evening when I have time.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Ok I deleted the channel, cannot seem to figure out how to create those supergroups.

I will let Peter do his magic later tonight.

ESME, ESMS

I booked this hotel for 1 night on the 12th. 54€ total including the “free cancellation” fee.

ESME, ESMS

I have documented it here

The joining link is https://t.me/joinchat/BcKpDkKAqmS3EAobg2dBBA

Can someone else please join with it and see if you can see the previous posts there?

EDIT: it works.

Administrator

I reckon there will be a very good turnout at Dresden…

Administrator

Yes, I’m looking forward to a great weekend and to meet you all there.

EDDS , Germany

We are moving to our new home near EDDV about a week earlier. There’s no way I can move, get checked out at a new rental outfit and then fly to Dresden within the span of a week without getting lynched by my wife, so I will have to pass this otherwise very conveniently located fly-in. Wish you all a lot of fun.

Last Edited by MedEwok at 16 Jul 12:29
Low-hours pilot
EDVM Hildesheim, Germany

I’m interested in this meetup. I’ve read the thread and can’t see any details of handling, parking, landing fees etc. etc. Is the Telegram thing mandatory? Thanks.

EGBW / KPRC, United Kingdom

The handling is standard German airport routine, i.e. someone from the airport staff will pick you up from the aircraft with a van and bring you to the office where you pay.

Fees are totally negligible, i.e. 20-40 Euros for an SEP.

Bring your noise certificate.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany
Sign in to add your message