Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Le Touquet LFAT May 2016

Got a plane this Saturday. If the weather is ok I will probably make a stop on LFAT….

jfw
Belgium: EBGB (Grimbergen, Brussels) - EBNM (Namur), Belgium

Well weather was not ok for vfr. Another try in two weeks Saturday 26/03….

jfw
Belgium: EBGB (Grimbergen, Brussels) - EBNM (Namur), Belgium

Wx looks good for Saturday 19th March

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

Wx looks good for Saturday 19th March

Yes, it does

TJ
Cambridge EGSC

So good indeed that my club is organising a day of volunteer work – clearing the ditches so we get some drainage, cutting trees and hedges to keep the short final area unobstructed. No flying, working. Or: to keep flying affordable, one must make certain sacrifices. Oh well, ’t will be nice to see all the club fellows, and to have a beer or two (or … ) afterwards. A good bit of physical excercise, too, quite more healthy than sitting at the controls for hours upon hours

EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

Who is up for this weekend, Saturday 19th or Sunday 20th?

I was going to go skiing again (wx looks great) but just discovered it is Thursday already!

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Just this morning, I flew down to Bolzano for a weekend of “Fly & Ski”. 2:58h from Luebeck to South Tyrol. Totally awesome weather and lots of snow on the south side of the Alps…

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

I’d like to join in a trip to LFAT if I can. I currently have long-standing plans for Saturday though :-(
I’m looking into whether these can be changed but have yet to receive a response.

UK, United Kingdom

I can make Saturday, but not Sunday

TJ
Cambridge EGSC

Out of courtesy to all, I just thought I’d say I definitely can’t make Saturday, sorry. The weather isn’t looking as promising as it was for the weekend now either. :-(

UK, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message