Have a great time !

Jean
EBST, Belgium

Everybody made home safely ?
It was nice to meet you guys… And girl

See you next time.
Romain

LFPT Pontoise, LFPB

Thanks to StevenR (+1), Vieke and Romain who made the trip to L2K today. It was a pleasure to meet you all.

Also thanks to the nice customs officers (3 of them) who greeted us and diligently checked our IDs.

The weather was great although it was windy, and there was an inversion that created a layer of moderate visibility.

Hope to y’all on another occasion.

LFPT, LFPN

quatrelle wrote:

Would you please give me the link to …. Meteo France Low Level SIGWX chart SFC/F150

nobbi wrote:

I get it from this page (you have to register first – it’s free) https://aviation.meteo.fr/login.php

Many thanks Nobbi, with the help of Google Translate I am now a signed up member.

Nice to meet you all!

Vie
EBAW/EBZW

Unfortunately I missed this one Let’s do one more soon…

Also thanks to the nice customs officers (3 of them) who greeted us and diligently checked our IDs.

I’ve been going there since 2001 and was never checked, so I reckon their police are reading EuroGA (or get tipoffs).

Or maybe, being French guys, they just wanted to check out the expected lady pilot(s)

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Never been check either in Le Touquet… Especially we were coming from France… Strange

LFPT Pontoise, LFPB

Peter wrote:

Or maybe, being French guys, they just wanted to check out the expected lady pilot(s)

I think they need new glasses in that case, because I was taxiing just behind and parked next to them. – Maybe it was the innocent look.

Vie
EBAW/EBZW

Time to change the thread title to March?

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands

Done

Looking at the wx however, maybe I should change the year to 2017?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message