Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Venice Lido LIPV

I am afraid your confusion may be worse than you think – Cheshunt posted no bill at all, or I should have missed it.
As for the bill that did get posted by Jean, it states clearly from what airport it comes, doesn’t it?
Perhaps this will help.

EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

That was Jean from Aeroporto Nicelli

EDAZ

Jan if your going to be sarcastic at least end the sarcasm with a smiley. Its a little less offensive.

As I have stated earlier I wanted information on an airport that had a hard surface and an instrument approach. Cheshunt suggested LIPU since he had been there. Spent 45 mins on the hold and runaround with what I think was LIPU to get nowhere. So I asked Cheshunt for any info on LIPU which he had so when I saw the bill and his post underneath I just thought it was his. Venice-Lido Airport, Aeroporto Nicelli Spa, aeroporto nicelli lido venezia so how many different names or ways of saying the name of this airport?

So thank you Jean for posting. Appreciate it.

Cheshunt do you have any info on LIPU? Phone numbers, fees, etc.

KHTO, LHTL

I hope it helpes, I donĀ“t have more information, sorry

Last Edited by Cheshunt at 24 Oct 19:59
EDAZ

Cheshunt, Thanks for the information. Looks like its about 60 Euros to land there and stay.
I tried google translate but all I got was

Rights stop P Lett Del ENAC

How many passengers? Did they include pilot in that? Any IFR arrival fees? Departure fees? Parking fees?

Ok just found Padova Flying service on the internet. I will call them Monday.

Some friends want to fly there and are willing to share expenses so I have to give them some info on the costs.

KHTO, LHTL

this was for a departure and lists 3 pax
the 4 lines after the gas are passenger taxes. Why they split it in 4 lines is a mystery.

ELLX (Luxembourg), Luxembourg

Ok Thx

KHTO, LHTL
37 Posts
Sign in to add your message