Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

May 2014 EuroGA fly-in Mali Losinj LDLO

Could you please clarify closing time of LDLO on Friday, is it 1400Z or has it been extended?
Thanks.

Could you please clarify closing time of LDLO on Friday, is it 1400Z or has it been extended?

It’s extended for Friday, Saturday and Sunday but not for Thursday. If there’s a need for it I can try to do it but can’t guarantee.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Thanks Emir, Do you know how long on the 3 days please.

The manager told me “how long it takes” but I count on 1800 UTC.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

@Joc and @Commander: If your plan is still Thursday, let me know ASAP.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

@All: It would be nice if you could let me know arrival and departure dates and estimated times. Otherwise, I consider arrival on Friday during the day (except the ones who stated otherwise) and departure on Sunday afternoon or Monday morning.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

I plan to arrive about 1200Z – 5 hrs after the earliest possible departure from EGKA

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Vienna, on the way to Losinj. The weather is awesome!

Flying over Poland was a little bit stressfull for me. Almost no one speaks english. The only thing you have to do to survive is to keep looking out. Always.

Last Edited by pshz at 20 May 17:43
EVCA

Hi all,
will arrive 23. app 1200Z with SEGNV 1 POB leaving 0900Z 25. Any recommendations on transport to hotel apoksoimen? looking forward to a nice stay.. :) not a active poster but with a fresh IR. This forum has been very inspirational and i am looking forward to meet all seasoned IR people for some interesting trip tips.

BR

ESG..., Sweden

Transport to the town would be a taxi. I recall the airport has a taxi there anyway.

One thing to note is that there is a bridge one has to cross which closes twice a day for about an hour each time, so if you catch “just wrong” you have a little wait. But there is a good bar at the airport…

Have you booked a room, mcrdriver?

The current list is:

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message