Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Any interest in a fly-in early summer, and September, 2023?

Croatia would not be a day trip, for sure. 2 or 3 nights.

But I will be going there anyway (taking my A&P/IA for a little break ) even if a group can’t be put together.

Organising longer distance meet-ups is hard nowadays. As I often say, many of the “always go” crowd have moved on.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

@hmng slots are open for Lyon Expo

I just found out I have a work commitment Thursday and a family commitment Saturday morning, so I think the expo is probably out. I would enjoy doing something next weekend if anyone is up for an impromptu gathering.

I have the same problem work in London Thursday and family in Lausanne Saturday, so I am going Friday to Lyon for the AeroExpo (afternoon), however, I have less NM to run starting from Paris

Last Edited by Ibra at 20 May 13:36
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Thanks @Ibra! I had checked earlier and the site had changed to say 22nd. Then changed back to 20, with the same text, but with a neww button bellow, not very obvious….
Anyway, looks like I’m committed now, barring weather or other impediments. Have a slot to arrive Friday 19:30, and will depart Saturday 18:00, and still planning to visit Annecy on Sunday. Anybody else for any of these? :-)

EHLE, Netherlands

I would do Annecy, say Sunday and flying back Monday morning.

This is 2 weeks from now.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
24 Posts
Sign in to add your message