Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Aero Friedrichshafen EDNY 19-22 April 2023

I got this email too but failed to see any opportunity to mention the slot booking system. The survey just asked about the exhibition, where you stayed, etc.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I recently received an email from AERO with a link to a feedback questionnaire.

Given all the, mostly bad, experiences by those flying in, I hope after all the complaining the opportunity will be taken to give them an earful. If everyone did so they should certainly take notice if they are at all sincere. Just be careful not to blame those who in certain circumstances might not be at fault, and give thanks where/if due.

LSZK, Switzerland

Youtube video on Aero

Administrator

He was going to bring 8 others

Was that PC12 in front of A2 hangar?

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

This just proves that I have no chance of relating who is at a fly-in with their forum nicknames

And in the telegram group we get names like “R”. He was going to bring 8 others but then went radio-silent.

Administrator

Peter wrote:

I think all flew in GA but not all as PIC (some as passengers).

I went by airliner, as the trip would have been a bit of a stretch for me given my experience and currency. The person opposite me at dinner also came by airliner, but that was because his plane was still in the shop, and not because of experience. Discovered he has flown all over the place, including to South Africa and to China! The guy next to me came by train, but he has done the transatlantic hop in a single, so not lack of experience either.

Last Edited by derek at 25 Apr 17:37
Derek
Stapleford (EGSG), Denham (EGLD)

Thanks for organizing this. As a beginner in GA, it was a great experience meeting skilled pilots.

Vibin
Friedrichshafen EDNY, Germany

I think all flew in GA but not all as PIC (some as passengers). I have a spreadsheet and most were more than 1 POB.

Nearly all are on EuroGA but not necessarily posting much.

It was a good group. My biggest problem is connecting people with forum nicknames. In most cases I don’t have a clue and it can get embarrassing because I get them confused

Administrator

Thanks for the report, fotos (but the food, luckily we are just “treated” to what goes in…), and the infos.

Peter wrote:

We just had a really great dinner. 29 people turned up, which was absolutely everybody who said they would turn up a few days ago.

Really happy that all had a good time at the Aero
Any idea as to how many of those 29 people were EuroGA members, and how many of those really flew in?

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

That’s super kind of you, dublinpilot

Yes there was only one location. In previous years there were three.

Administrator
152 Posts
Sign in to add your message