Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

New policy and prices at Zadar LDZD

Looks like there is a new price list in LDZD since May 2023, with General&Business aviation terminal usage

• Crew arriving + departing: 50,00 + 50,00 EUR
  • Passenger arriving + departing: 65,00 + 65,00 EUR

Including VAT this would be around 290 EUR for 1 crew and 1 passenger.
But I can’t find that GAT usage is mandatory, not in the price list nor NOTAMs.
Anyone landed there recently and has more information?

Last Edited by steffen at 03 May 22:32
EDKV, Germany

So, for typical GA pilot plus 1, it is almost the same as it was before for the mandatory weekend VIP terminal.

But calling it a ‘VIP Terminal’ is a total joke. It is a tiny cramped space with surly staff, and everyone who works on the ramp in their dirty and bulky hi vis clothes comes right through to use the ‘VIP’ toilet. So it is effectively the ramp handlers staff lounge and toilet. My wife and I were not impressed and will do everything possible to avoid in future.

Upper Harford private strip UK, near EGBJ, United Kingdom

steffen wrote:

But I can’t find that GAT usage is mandatory, not in the price list nor NOTAMs.

Just wait for high season to come and NOTAM will pop up. BTW last month when I was there the main building was closed so “VIP terminal” was the only option but they were not charging it.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Emir wrote:

BTW last month when I was there the main building was closed so “VIP terminal” was the only option but they were not charging it.
What did you pay in total last month @Emir? I’ll be in Croatia approx. end of the month / beginning of June. A stop in Zadar is not planned, but maybe I consider it as an alternative option.
Switzerland

Frans wrote:

What did you pay in total last month @Emir?

Our airport database is your friend
https://airports.euroga.org/record.php?id=1279

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Thanks @Emir! Do you think the 150€ fee applies again, as soon as the terminal has been renovated?

Switzerland

On SD there is a message from a pilot advising on these fees being reinstated from May 1.
Pity. Wanted to go there later this month…

EDM_, Germany

> On SD there is a message from a pilot advising on these fees being reinstated from May 1.

I also saw this post in SD, but there is no hint in the new price list nor is there any NOTAM, so I doubt it is true. I wrote an e-mail to groundops, but no reply.
Please keep us updated if you go there this month.

EDKV, Germany

Frans wrote:

Thanks @Emir! Do you think the 150€ fee applies again, as soon as the terminal has been renovated?

New pricelist is available at their website, section 7.3 applies to GA handling at GAT (aka VIP terminal ) and prices there are absolutely ridiculous – 50€ per person (either crew member or passenger) per usage (both for arrival and departure). Other charges (landing and parking fees) applied to GA aircrafts are the same as for CAT and are given in previous chapters of price list. Passenger fees when GAT is not used (i.e. using main building) are as same as for CAT. However, I expect that mandatory weekend GAT usage (Fri-Sun) will be NOTAMed as soon as high season starts which probably means as of June 1st or so.

Last Edited by Emir at 07 May 05:50
LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Thanks again for the detailed information. How can a normal GA crew request to be handled via the main building, if no NOTAM is in place that tells otherwise? It seems to me that they would force you to use the GAT/VIP terminal in any case?

Last Edited by Frans at 08 May 09:47
Switzerland
Sign in to add your message