Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Trip to Canaries

The whole area has been evacuated. About 200 homes burnt by lava flows.
@Emir whatever you did there to make this happen took four months to have an effect. Remind me not to go to Sicily in four months’ time! Do we now have to ban you from Mallorca or does your trick only work on volcanic islands?

Antonio
LESB, Spain

@Emir whatever you did there to make this happen took four months to have an effect. Remind me not to go to Sicily in four months’ time! Do we now have to ban you from Mallorca or does your trick only work on volcanic islands?

I was running a bit along Ruta de los Volcanes – I can’t believe I caused any tectonic disturbance with my body weight.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Excellent trip – thank you Emir

EGHO-LFQF-KCLW, United Kingdom

@Antonio Etna erupted today.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Emir wrote:

@Antonio Etna erupted today.

Clearly your trick had a quicker effect on Sicily than it did on La Palma. PLse refrain from travelling to Mallorca for the time being and let us know if we need to warn the communities in the Pyrennees for potential volcanic activity in October…or perhaps it only works on islands?

Last Edited by Antonio at 21 Sep 16:30
Antonio
LESB, Spain

Well, I was going to ask to Emir to pick you and me up from Mallorca to go to the Pyrenees fly-in, but that seems to be a bad idea then..

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

Snoopy already offered to come to my place rather than to be picked up in Austria

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

If @Emir is going to fly us all he needs a 7-seater DA-62!

Antonio
LESB, Spain

Antonio wrote:

If @Emir is going to fly us all he needs a 7-seater DA-62!

I can open special account for donations

LDZA LDVA, Croatia
39 Posts
Sign in to add your message