Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Trip to Canaries

What a beautiful place and photos.

The climatic variation between islands reminds me of Corsica versus Sardegna.

Day 8: Absolutely amazing hiking in stunning nature, visiting some archeological sites and the most famous tree on El Hierro.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Day 9: Island hopping to La Gomera, 15 min flight to an interesting airport located on the cliff.

Driving around the island to empty beaches and enjoying sunset

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

I’m still on Canaries

After 3 days on La Gomera we hopped to La Palma, short 15 min flight to reach completely different island and definitely the most beautiful out of 5 we visited on this trip.

Tajinaste flowers

Different kinds of telescopes

Roque de Los Muchachos

Ruta de los volcanos

Caldera de Taburiente

Last Edited by Emir at 19 May 20:49
LDZA LDVA, Croatia

After 3 days on La Palma last island hop on this trip – La Palma to Fuerteventura

Bininter ATR72 landing at GCXO

From this point we’re slowly preparing for returning home

Last Edited by Emir at 19 May 21:05
LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Great trip Emir! Also good to practice your Spanish. I also liked La Palma the best, although of the other islands I only visited Lanzarote and Tenerife. What’s the plan for the return trip (IF you plan on returning..)? Jerez as a first stop?

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

Flying to Sevilla tomorrow (actually today ) and then on Monday home via LFMU. Btw I have Spanish exam on next Wednesday this trip was all about preparing for it.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Emir wrote:

Btw I have Spanish exam on next Wednesday this trip was all about preparing for it.

Out of curiousity, why do you need that exam? Flying?

EGTR

Out of curiousity, why do you need that exam? Flying?

Nothing in particular doing it for myself. It’s incredibly hard to communicate flying stuff in Spanish – they talk so fast and although the form of the messages is practically as same as in English, I have problems understanding it.

Last Edited by Emir at 22 May 21:51
LDZA LDVA, Croatia

I should find more time to learn French, Italian and German! Croatian has not come to priority yet, but hvala for the advise!

Antonio
LESB, Spain
Sign in to add your message