Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Site qualification La Mole St Tropez LFTZ - Info required

Oh Sure, I forgot him (talking about Christian probably) I highly recommend him, as my main FI and IRI… great skills and thousands+ great stories of aviation. I appreciated every hours spend with him, even slapped in the sim.

Last Edited by greg_mp at 15 Jul 09:44
LFMD, France

dutchTraveler wrote:

Any other pointers to a qualified instructor?

I know another instructor you could try to contact. Not sure if his details here are appreciated so will send you them in a pm.

You can otherwise try to call https://www.cannes-aviation.com/, they have or know instructors who can do it. (They might as well point you to Alexandra)

Last Edited by FlyingDutchman at 15 Jul 08:46
EHLE, EDLS, Netherlands

You can contact local airclub too (UACA or Aeroclub d’Antibes located in Cannes LFMD), they have FIs that can have your site qualification done. Check your PM also, I have a contact. Alexandra as well, and Philippe Lavieille which is a known FE here and also very busy (He’s , I don’t have his number but if you ask directly at the Ops of La Mole, they may give you some way to contact him.

Last Edited by greg_mp at 15 Jul 07:51
LFMD, France

Sure, i’m aware of the date and the importance to France, and tried earlier in the week. I will try again after the weekend.

EHBD, Netherlands

If you tried today: it‘s 14/7 today, where nobody in all of France picks up the work phone…

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

I’m heading to Cannes next week for a couple of days, and want to gain a qualification to use La Môle whilst there. I’ve tried contacting Alexandra per telephone number above. Unfortunatly no response. Any other pointers to a qualified instructor?

EHBD, Netherlands

FYI you can get a “discount” renewing your site qualification. You can avoid paying the handling (if you don’t get out of the plane) but still have to pay a 102 euro landing fee. Ouch!

Many thanks both!

We're glad you're here
Oxford EGTK

+1 for Alexandra

May I suggest you call Alexandra. She is a flight instructor at Cannes. Her number is ‭+33 6 67 07 85 97‬. She is a very good instructor, flies herself in airshows and is qualified for La Mole.

EDLE, Netherlands
26 Posts
Sign in to add your message