Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

What are you building/flying ?

Harry, that’s a great picture! Hope we’ll be there in a few months.

We’ve had some good progress: fun with priming, the first rivets, and a start on the rudder.

Also, this is pretty inspirational for us:

EGEO

Some more progress – the rear fuselage is nearly done and the forward fuselage kit should be here soon.

We also ordered some very snazzy Beringer wheels and brakes and are starting to have a plan for the interior and the avionics.

Last Edited by jwoolard at 06 Nov 22:55
EGEO

I really like your site, congratulations.

Forever learning
EGTB

Another update: we finished the tailcone back in November, but Emily only just got round to writing it up. Lots of progress on the fuselage since then!

EGEO

Brilliant writeup of an amazing project, @jwoolard!

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I have been reading Womenonthewing for a year or two, and would like to congratulate Emily on one if the best written aviation blogs I have ever seen. Her writing style is very catchy, clear and easy to understand. You got the feeling that she writes exactly enough and never get bored.

LFPT, LFPN

About a year later then planned I’ve finally started on the fuselage for my RV12. Hopefully it’ll get to Fairoaks for final assembly before the end of this year (and before the airfield possibly becomes a housing estate!).

Avionics geek.
Somewhere remote in Devon, UK.

Hello everyone,

we are building an RV-10, long way to go ;)

Pictures and build log: http://www.aviatorshop.eu/RV-10/

Supik

Slovakia

It looks like every RV builder has a website

I wonder what happens to these websites when the project is finished?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter, it’s an experimental. It never gets finished ;) Seriously, it will be maintained as long as possible for other builders..

Slovakia
Sign in to add your message