Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Meet-Up Saturday 8 August 2015 Rouen LFOP

Anybody interested?

The wx looks good over a large area in N Europe.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

We are planning the lovely island Juist EDWJ, VFR only, this weekend. Would be nice to meet you all there.

Berlin, Germany

This is going to be another L2K thread. Soon.

No… I do L2K every 2 weeks and I did it last week

Juist sounds great but UK pilots would need to do two extra stops.

Administrator

Peter wrote:

Juist sounds great but UK pilots would need to do two extra stops.

DonĀ“t care about the roules. Throw your passport away and get rewarded by german authorities as thousand other people coming to Germany.

Berlin, Germany

I could join you guys there on saturday. It would be nice to meet you again Peter.

EHLE Lelystad

My mother is currently on Norderney EDWY demanding that I visit her. So Juist sounds like a very good idea. The German North Sea islands are wonderful, each with an airport.

Loved it up there last year – Achim, do you need a Co? ;)

EDDS, Germany

Norderney is a very good opportunity too. Has a nice terrace and restaurant too. Maybe more parking space too. Juist can be very limited on that, due to having a very soft terrain IIRC.

EHLE Lelystad

Which airfield are you guys suggesting?

One which I was thinking about again for a day trip was Rouen LFOP. On a Saturday it should be very nice, from what I hear. Not Sunday; almost everything will be shut. It’s doable for UK pilots for a day trip.

The German islands all need a minimum of 1 night stay, preferably 2 nights, due to the extra stops for customs.

Administrator
33 Posts
Sign in to add your message