Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Your instrument panel

I got a nicely installed Aspen 1500+ WX500 with GTN650 in my 1986 TB20 SN578. Worked perfectly form the first moment. Installation and paperwork has been done by Central European Avionics at Budapest.

Recently sold the aircraft to Sweeden…to make place for the new TB20 :)

Zsolt Szüle
LHTL, Hungary

Before:

After:

mh
Aufwind GmbH
EKPB, Germany

Before – From the top KMA24, GNS530, KY197A, KNS80, KR87, KFC 150

After – KNS80 and KY197A removed, GNS 530 moved down and GTN650 installed. DME from KNS80 replaced with KN64. KY197A and KNS80 now for sale :)

Rochester EGTO

@mh Lake Buccaneer?

@AdamFrisch exactly. The reason for installing these boxes (instead of a GNS or IFD) ist quite simple: They were already there…

mh
Aufwind GmbH
EKPB, Germany

My Cardinal panel. Letˋs see what happen next year. Made my maiden flight today.

EDWF, Germany

That panel looks a lot of a C177 that was based on EBZW
(I just found on flightradar24 that this same aircraft flew indeed today for 33min in Germany)
didn’t know it was sold (i knew the owner was looking to buy something els)
Goodluck with the plane !! ( I think it was well maintained )

Last Edited by Jetprop at 29 Dec 20:03

Thatˋs right!

EDWF, Germany

The first cut of the new panel in commercial aluminium, the joy of CNC files is it is relatively easy to move things to get the optimum positioning. A few things are going to move on prototype #2 before I start cutting aircraft grade metal.

I’m on my 4th iteration of my panel. The previous two were deliberately experimental and of course the first was the original steam gauge panel.
A surprising lesson for me was how quickly things can get out of reach with a tightened harness, even in a confined cockpit like the Falco’s.
In my 4th and final iteration I moved everything as far to the left as possible; aesthetics were a secondary consideration.
Eg: if I put my CBs where Wigglyamp has put his I would have to undo my harness to reach them.

Forever learning
EGTB
Sign in to add your message