Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Finding an FAA A&P/IA

Could simply be a relatively nonstandard / “vintage” type in this case.

A recommendation of a good guy is always worth having

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

boscomantico wrote:

What was the repair?

My question too. My A&P/IA in Switzerland has never refused any work on my aircraft.

LSZK, Switzerland

What was the repair?

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Hello Everyone,

I have encountered a German A&P/IA who I highly recommend. He is based in between Frankfurt and Cologne and travels. He was extremely helpful getting my airplane back in the air in Switzerland after a long list of A&Ps down this way would not touch the repair. He handled it promptly and correctly (making me wonder what was up with the other A&Ps making such a big deal out of it).

His name is Kornelius Lüling and he can be reached at +49 15119162265.

Hello Huey

Im in need of an A&P for temp job, are you available or do you know somebody?

Thanks

BB
MAINTENANCE-CAMO-SALES-OPS
Ostend, Belgium

he has worked on my N registered Trinidad for the last 15 years. I thought he was living around Siegerland which is in the middle between Cologne and Frankfurt so I now know better after your correction. He travels all over Germany and might as well do Denmark since he also does Switzerland.

LSZH

more precisely Mike Wacker lives in Gross-Gerau close to EDFE Egelsbach near Frankfurt. He works a lot at my base EDFZ Mainz e.g. technically maintains a Nreg Boeing Stearman next to my plane in our hangar.

Last Edited by nobbi at 07 Jan 22:38
EDxx, Germany

Michael Wacker from FMS Maintenance in Germany travels frequently and Denmark could be in his scope. He is from near Cologne.

LSZH

If anyone needs and IA, you can contact me as well.
From The Netherlands.

A&P + IA All ATPL's
EHTX

Type in Luling to find me

28 Posts
Sign in to add your message