Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Need IA for an annual

Hey guys,

I have a N-Reg Cessna CJ1 in Germany and need an IA to do it’s annual.
Does anyone know who might be able to assist?

Thanks

You need an A&P (only) to do the Annual and you need an A&P/IA to inspect and sign it off.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Lots of facilities in Germany with IAs. There was another thread a little while back on the same in the Frankfurt area. Germany is big…

I know ACG air-craft at EDFQ first hand and can recommend them.

LFPT, LFPN

+1 for ACG, but I don’t think they do jets.

EDFM (Mannheim), Germany

I know a N-reg CJ1 owner from Berlin that uses Augsburg Air Service (AAS). They have an IA.

Last Edited by achimha at 22 Aug 10:18

terbang wrote:

but I don’t think they do jets

Ooops. Did not catch that :-)

LFPT, LFPN

Good afternoon. Bit late as I’ve just joined this forum but I am an FAA IA based in UK and willing to travel. I work on jets mainly but also piston

FAA A+P IA
Bournemouth airport EGHH

Hi All

Im an FAA A+P IA. I work on business jets for a living but I like to help others with my IA in my spare time. Based in Hampshire/Wiltshire/Dorset but willing to travel.

Please remove if this post is not allowed. I don’t want to sound like a cold caller.

FAA A+P IA
Bournemouth airport EGHH

Post moved to existing thread where the same was previously posted.

We will let it go this time but basically advertising is indeed not allowed. Also you won’t get much work unless you generally and helpfully participate in the forum. We have countless maintenance related threads here and you could respond to those where appropriate. That will get you known as a knowledgeable and useful person. In the past, some people who did that got a ton of business that way.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
9 Posts
Sign in to add your message