Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Finding an FAA A&P/IA

Michael Wacker from FMS Maintenance in Germany travels frequently and Denmark could be in his scope. He is from near Cologne.

LSZH

more precisely Mike Wacker lives in Gross-Gerau close to EDFE Egelsbach near Frankfurt. He works a lot at my base EDFZ Mainz e.g. technically maintains a Nreg Boeing Stearman next to my plane in our hangar.

Last Edited by nobbi at 07 Jan 22:38
EDxx, Germany

he has worked on my N registered Trinidad for the last 15 years. I thought he was living around Siegerland which is in the middle between Cologne and Frankfurt so I now know better after your correction. He travels all over Germany and might as well do Denmark since he also does Switzerland.

LSZH

Hello Huey

Im in need of an A&P for temp job, are you available or do you know somebody?

Thanks

BB
MAINTENANCE-CAMO-SALES-OPS
Ostend, Belgium

Hello Everyone,

I have encountered a German A&P/IA who I highly recommend. He is based in between Frankfurt and Cologne and travels. He was extremely helpful getting my airplane back in the air in Switzerland after a long list of A&Ps down this way would not touch the repair. He handled it promptly and correctly (making me wonder what was up with the other A&Ps making such a big deal out of it).

His name is Kornelius Lüling and he can be reached at +49 15119162265.

What was the repair?

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

boscomantico wrote:

What was the repair?

My question too. My A&P/IA in Switzerland has never refused any work on my aircraft.

LSZK, Switzerland

Could simply be a relatively nonstandard / “vintage” type in this case.

A recommendation of a good guy is always worth having

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
28 Posts
Sign in to add your message