Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Aviation rectifier board firmware

I ran into a problem – when replacing the battery on the control board, the board went into the block or into protection.
Flashing with a USB stick does not work.
GPU AXA 1400 – I have flash files on USB-stick.
Perhaps there are craftsmen who tried to flash such boards through a JTAG or UART(RX/TX) is there some other way to restore work?

https://pikabu.ru/story/proshivka_control_board_axa_power_9069781
1400_schematic_pdf
1400_28VDC_Illustrated_Parts_List_pdf

MIL_STD_704F_pdf

Last Edited by engineer at 14 Aug 18:40
Russian Federation

This is probably impossible.

Sure, most modern microcontrollers use JTAG (or a version of it, like STM’s SWD) to load firmware, and there are plenty of loaders on the market, some very cheap like €10, but you need to get the firmware to load in there. The micro itself is probably secured (the “security fuses” blown) to prevent easy counterfeiting by the Chinese, so reading out the firmware won’t work.

It is easy enough to find the data sheet for the MK70FN1M and it is a fairly modern chip, with usual security features. Not that different to the one I am currently designing with (STM 32F417). You need to find the firmware to flash into it.

OTOH the fault could be in the hardware. That is actually much more likely.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Mr. Peter, you are always on duty :)
Perhaps on your resource there will be craftsmen-electronics who were interested in this issue, flashed some kind of hardware or poked around in the program code of the firmware.
So far, no such people have been found on the territory of the CIS who could master the task.
Maybe I’m looking in the wrong place…

Russian Federation

Just to avoid any misunderstanding I fear helping in this situation would probably mean breaching sanctions which in the first place is probably the reason the original manufacturer of the equipment does not help. Lets hope the situation changes and we can all get back to happy flying…

www.ing-golze.de
EDAZ
4 Posts
Sign in to add your message