Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Sierra headset repair - warranty repair

Looks my Sierra definitely give up. What I considered as week batteries only problem end up with headset exchange during flight (in a tandem seat Zlin 726) and my PAX being isolated for the rest of flight. Anybody has experience with Lightspeed service in Europe ? I am googling right now, but some more hints might help..purchased in US from a local pilot shop in 2011 so I am not even sure what kind of warranty (if any - hopefully) is still applicable...

LKKU, LKTB

Michal, Lightspeed have a fantastic repair service in Munich. Whatever the state/age of the headset is, he will repair it within 2 days free of charge. Lightspeed product support is outstanding.

Dipl.Ing. Walter Mazanek

Lightspeed Service Center Europa

Leiblstr. 11

82166 Gräfelfing

Tel: 089/8545194

Mail: [email protected]

good news, thanks. I´ll give them call later today.

LKKU, LKTB

Indeed - Lightspeed service is second to none

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands

+1 on that, my Zulus started streaming music louder on the left than the right, sent them off, received them back within the week, repaired, no questions asked.... which a colleague of mine can't say for his Bose.....

EDL*, Germany

just close the loop - it took slightly more than one week, but my headset is back with a kind letter stating it is "well repaired". Hopefully I have a chance to check the quality of the repair during weekend.

LKKU, LKTB

My experience with a broken mic boom was that they were very helpful and prompt, and fixed it for free despite the fact that it was my fault and I told them so. Great service.

EGBJ / Gloucestershire

I can´t edit my previous post for some reason - my headset is back and tested during flight, working again. So when someone asks me which headset to buy, my recommendation would be obvious ;-)

LKKU, LKTB

You can edit a post for 2 hours afterwards.

If you posted something which you feel strongly about (e.g. might have legal implications) then I can edit it anytime, or just delete it.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Is the email above still working ? I wrote to it a few days ago and no answer yet.

Is there any other contact for Lightspeed repairs in Europe ?

LFOU, France
18 Posts
Sign in to add your message