Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Sierra headset repair - warranty repair

I think Walter Mazanek has retired. Best to contact Lightspeed USA directly.
Simon

If the headset is still under warranty the dealer that supplied it should be capable of arranging service.

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands

Can you share info how about costs for example for repair of mic? They have flat rate or what it approximietly it?
I’m thinking also to trade them with new zulu 3, this would make economical reason maybe..

http://www.Bornholm.Aero
EKRN, Denmark

$100 flat rate repair is what is what at the beginning of this year – plus all shipping cost of course.

I feel that the ANR quality of my Sierra is getting worse.
My ear cushions are in a pretty bad shape.
On my last flight, the right side sent me a ‘pschhhhhhh’ in my ear permanently. When I stopped the engine, I removed the headset and the ‘pschhh’ continued until I switch the ANR off.
Do you think replacing the ear cushions will correct this or is there a bigger problem with my particular headset ?
I have had it for about 3 years and 150 flight hours.

LFOU, France

If you are within warranty ask for an RMA – let Lightspeed sort it out

Just got an answer (fast) from Lightspeed US. They tell me to send it to Mr Mazanek in Germany as stated above. But you still need to ask them to create a service request.

LFOU, France

just out of curriosity – I am looking for this cable for my old Sierra headset. If someone had some old and dead Sierra gathering dust in the corner.. it´s really easy to detach this cable

LKKU, LKTB
18 Posts
Sign in to add your message