Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

LEVD VALLADOLID

Does anyone have any recent experience with Valladolid?

According to EDDH.de (German only), quite good, no issues, latest entry early 2013. Landing and overnight with a Mooney 15 €, Avgas, 2.70€/l.

Achima, Thanks for your reply, planning to stop there later in week and didnt want any nasty surprises.

GA friendly. Small terminal. Very few commercial traffic. Landing and parking fees are cheap. Landing is around 12€ and parking is 1,5€ per day (up to 2 tons). In addition, there are passenger and security fees, that must be around 5 € per 2 or 3 passengers. There is a small (and with poor price/quality ratio) restaurant inside the terminal but be aware that it's not always open. I suppose they follow the comercial flight schedule, more or less. If you want to go into the city you will need a taxi and it takes about 20 min to reach the center. There is a bus scheduled service, very cheap, but it departs only once every hour or so.

LECU - Madrid, Spain

Thanks Coolhand, looking forward to going there now.

I’m flying to Valladolid end of August so I’m reviving this thread. Since LDZA to LEVD is 6.5 hours I plan to make short stop somewhere not to torture my passangers. The first that came to my mind was Beziers (I was there last year and it was nice and easy) but I’m also considering Montpellier, Toulouse or Cannes. It will be just a short stop, some refueling and clearing Schengen border.

Any recommendations or suggestions?
Last Edited by Emir at 02 Aug 11:09
LDZA LDVA, Croatia

BTW you don’t need to clear schengen for LEVD

It should be very nice. I went to Salamanca LESA, just up the road, in 2014.

As to enroute stops, there are many. Cannes LFMD is one airport I recall as very well organised.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

BTW you don’t need to clear schengen for LEVD

I know but I have to clear Schengen on first airport where I land flying from Zagreb.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

The eddh entry mentioned was mine I guess. I was in LEVD once again in the meantime, but it’s a while ago as well. Nothing had changed at that time. However, apparently many AENA managed airports have raised overnight parking fees last year. It was 15€ for our Mooney at all AENA airports we visited this last May/June.

EDFM (Mannheim), Germany
9 Posts
Sign in to add your message