Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Your help needed with promoting EuroGA

They have a different place for them but unfortunately one needs to “keep an eye” on them otherwise they eventually get binned.

One has to speak to the manager and ask if it is OK, otherwise they are highly likely to get binned.

I left the leaflets, in the nice plexiglass stands, at LICR and LICP.

I wish more people did this, in support of our community.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Some leaflets left at EIWF Waterford today.

EIWT Weston, Ireland

Is anyone here able to place the leaflets somewhere popular on the mainland?

I have left a package of leaflets+stand with another pilot in the EU so he can send it to you without you paying anything

The best place would be somewhere busy like Zell am See but of course there are many others.

Administrator

How about sending a bunch to Egelsbach EDFE, busiest GA airport on mainland and with a nice counter at the GA where there are already quite some leaflets?

Germany

One needs someone to physically go there and ask someone, explaining what EuroGA is about (a totally noncommercial pan-European GA pilot organisation, etc) and ask nicely if it is ok to leave some.

If I post a package somewhere, it is literally 99% likely to go straight in the bin.

Administrator

I put in july the nice plexi with leaflets at the GA desk in Bourges (LFLD).I came back end september and they where still on the desk..FYI

LFDU, Belgium

Thank you

I’d say it worked because you did it in person and you asked them nicely

Administrator

Roskilde EKRK old and new leaflets.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Excellent – thank you

I still have that pack, located in the EU with another pilot, so no customs admin charge at your end, ready to be posted to anyone who can place it suitably. Short of a donation, this is the best thing you can do for our community, and it costs you nothing

Administrator

I always have at least 50-100 leaflets with me, leaving them on every airport I land to, checking with airport operator where is the best place to put them.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia
Sign in to add your message